What ingredients are in your soaps?
- Most common are the following ingredients - olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, sustainably sourced palm oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, mango butter, ethically sourced mica powders, phthalate free fragrance oils, essential oils, ect. Please check the individual product description for the ingredients of that product.
When will new items be posted in the shop?
- Restocks will be annouced on our social media. Make sure to follow us so you don't miss out.
How do you package your soaps?
- Our soaps are wrapped with Biolefin, a completely biodegradable shrink-wrap film. The process starts once in the landfill or compost and completes within three years.
- Our shipped orders are cushioned with crinkle paper and placed in a secure box. This helps to cut down on plastic waste in the environment.
How do I make my handmade products last?
- Soaps should be allowed to dry in between uses. We sell several types of soap lifts.
- All of our products are all-natural and most do not have preservatives in them. Please keep in a cool, dry, dark place until ready for use.
- Items are best used within a year.
Do you accept custom orders?
- Of course! Message us to discuss.
When will my item ship?
- Items will ship within 3-5 business days after order for all available items.
Do you offer free shipping?
- Orders over $50 qualify for free shipping. We do offer a limited range for local delivery.
What is your return policy?
- Due to the personal nature of our products returns or exchanges are not accepted. If there is a problem with your order please contact us for assistance.
Do you offer wholesale or consignment?
- Yes, we do. Please reach out to us for more details.
Product Safety -
- Items may make your bathtub or shower area slippery. Please use caution.
- Please discontinue use immediately if any rashes or irritation occur.
- Please consult with your physician for any and all medical advise.
- Please do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- We can not guarantee items are "allergen free". Items are washed between use, workspace is sanitized between batches and proper hygiene is maintained. Please reach out if you have any questions.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of eyes.